Eggs / Silkie / NN / Frizz / BRock / Ameraucana / from SC

Well, DUH, thanks, Lisa. Why didn't I think of that? Gee. I haven't had much sleep in about a week, my only excuse. Katy, I am getting out of breeding them for now, but...and there's always a but, I may miss those bearded ladies.

I'm just giving you trouble!
smile.png
Couldn't resist!!

I know you were
wink.png
Haven't you ever heard of "window shopping", LOL?
big_smile.png

BTW, Lisa, nice birds. I did look where I should have thought to look in the first place. Love the Mottled Japanese Bantam because she reminds me of my Speckled Sussex girl, Nelda.

Hi Lisa! Am I on your list for ameracaunas and silkies? I emailed you, just hadn't heard back! And, can I add some frizzles? DH is gonna LOVE them!!
Crystal
[email protected]

Last edited:
So Lisa, the NN and Frizzles are still up for grabs? Which, if either, has a better chance of NN frizzles? I want that dozen! YAY!

Tiffany, Definitely the eggs from the Naked Neck pen --- all those girls are dark-skinned Naked Necks (some silkie feathered, some regular feathered) .
One of the roos is a NN Frizz.
I'll mark 'em sold.

There are only 3 NN Frizz girls in the Frizzle pen, the rest (20-something girls) are feather neck frizzles, so chances are slim from there.

I'm sorry for the confusion. I never added a Japanese pic back after I lost all my images in my ImageShack album.
Thanks,
Lisa

Great--so much for waiting!! I knew I would give in early!!
lol.png

My zip is 06422 , I will send paypal as soon as I know the total!!! YIPPEE!!

Last edited:
Hi Lisa -

Got my eggs in the mail today. They all arrived in perfect shape, and thank you for the extras! Thanks for the note too!

Here's hoping for some babies in a few weeks!
JD

Back
Top Bottom