eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jrtat2, Dec 1, 2007.

1. jrtat2

jrtat2 New Egg

Nov 30, 2007
    cosby, tn (eastern tn.)
    lost alot of my fowl so im looking for hatching eggs if in the right price all different types
    thanks again
    jr

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

jrtat2....im sorry you lost so many of your flock. Heck, even ONE loss is hard. How did you lose them? Predator? Sickness? Where are you located?? What state? What type are you looking for? bantam, full size, Giants? Need a little more info...what breeds did ya lose??

3. jrtat2

jrtat2 New Egg

Nov 30, 2007
    cosby, tn (eastern tn.)
    it was a neighbors dog the dog is gone now it wasnt eating them just killing and leaving them lay and if i wouldnt havee had a heart attack i would have caught it sooner not a nice thing to come home too honestly i lost mostly roundhead gamefowl ,such as ....asils,cubalayas but i also lost a few layers red giants and some guineas still have plenty enough guineas lol but any game or layers would help to get things back where they were
    thanks again
    jr

im in eastern tennessee moved here from southern indiana 7 years ago

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  4. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    wish i could help but im back down to one polish egg and a black cochin bantman egg a day .. if it warms up lol id have more .. Lanna

5. chickenman7

chickenman7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    TX
    I may have some cross turken+Black giant eggs soon.Tell me if your intrested.

6. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Hey, e-mail me........I'm in Jefferson County and can help you out, not with eggs but with a few grown bantams. If you want a few to get started with? No cost, just being neighborly.

7. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Did you find your eggs? I am in W. Tn and would have mixed breed eggs if you are interested. $11/doz includes shiping and handling. Extras added.

8. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I have Cubalaya but I will not have any eggs ready until spring.

9. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I will have eggs in the spring, but not any that you listed as lost. I'm so sorry about that, we went through that this summer [​IMG]

10. Angi_H

Angi_H Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2007
    Hanford Ca
    I could have almost a doz eggs in a week for Standard Dark Cornish 1.00 per egg plus shipping.

Angi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by