Egyptian Fayoumi roster - 7 mo - Northern California - from Sandhill Preservation

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ChicksandWeeds, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ChicksandWeeds

ChicksandWeeds Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2012
    Northern California
    used to free range during the day - i simply have too many roosters from a straight run. located in northern california
    can provide more images.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. EasttexasOutbac

EasttexasOutbac New Egg

Dec 23, 2012
    Spurger, Tx 77660
    I need some more Egyptian Fayoumi roosters like to have at least 3 more are may-b 5. Just don't know how we could ship him to me in TX May-b UPS I don't know.

3. ChicksandWeeds

Nov 15, 2012
    Northern California
    hi there

would have to investigate what it would take to ship to texas. why do you need so many roosters? they are not cheap to ship, are you willing to pay for shipping? - or at least split the cost?

chris

4. EasttexasOutbac

EasttexasOutbac New Egg

Dec 23, 2012
    Spurger, Tx 77660
    If you need boxes for shipping contact Matthews Oak Ridge Farm. Great family and great prices. They were hit hard when Eggbid.com took its fall. So help this family out. You won't be disappointed. So click down below on the link "Click Here to Order Boxes & let them know what you want and your zip so they can give you options on shipping depending on how fast you need them.

Matthews Oak Ridge Farm
    Boxes For Shipping Chickens

USPS approved shipping boxes & poultry supplies

[​IMG]

To order boxes email box type, quantity, & your zip code. We will then e-mail you your total.

Click Here To Order Boxes & Drinkers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Singles Do-It-Yourself

Measurements- 20" x 8" x 16" high
    Capacity- 2 chickens, etc up to 10lbs. Of birds.

Adult single stall boxes
    1 - $5.00 each

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  5. ChicksandWeeds

Nov 15, 2012
    Northern California
    they went to texas ...all 3 of them, january 28, 2013. i miss them and am happy they have a new home and lots of girls around. may they live a good rooster-worthy life.

6. ReikiStar

ReikiStar Chillin' With My Peeps

Cute to know the outcome. Happy to hear they made it to Texas. Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by