Egyptian Fayoumis 12 weeks old

hcrossn

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 21, 2013
San Diego
Egyptian Fayoumis are highly disease resistant and the breed originated from Egypt along the river Nile and were prized by the Pharaoh's. Can lay as early as 3 months, layers of a medium white egg.
Imported to the US around the 1940s by an Iowa State University Dean of Agriculture. They are a very alert, graceful, and active breed. And are independent as well as very good foragers.

SALE! 1/2 price!
Only cockerel available now $10.00 each!

Shipping cost dependent on zip code

Helen
(714)261-7548

Last edited:
I live in Bedford, NH - what would the cost of shipping be? How old are they? They are $10 for one?

I love these birds, I have 2 hens but would love a couple more! I bought my first ones through mypetchicken. I bought 3 and one was dead when it arrived :(

This is their first winter in NH - I am hoping they can withstand the cold temps here. They are doing just fine so far.

Hi, they are very hardy birds. They are 10.00 each and are 8 weeka old. I need your zip code to find out shipping cost.
Helen. =)

Interested in one Rooster and one Hen Zip 93562 about six hours from you I figure !!!!!!!!!!!!

gander007
old.gif

I just sold my last hen today, I only have 2 cockerels left. Yes I can send you a picture if your still interested =)

Back
Top Bottom