1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Elderly Road Trip

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by mjdtexan, Dec 31, 2008.

1. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, and resumed their trip.

When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left her glasses on the table,and she didn't miss them until they had been driving about forty minutes. By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve her glasses.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grouchy old man. He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. He just wouldn't let up one minute.

To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. As the woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieve her glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, 'While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card.'

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

Well . . . my job is done. Your turn!

2. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    too close to the truth -- acck!

3. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    watch who you are calling unstable buster! [​IMG]

4. SeramaSweetie

SeramaSweetie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    Thomaston, Georgia
    Haha! My mother laughed SOO hard when I told her this and your other jokes. I don't know where you get em from.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by