Elko County Nevada Chickens

ChickenSkin

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 20, 2013
Lamoille, Nv
Hello,
I just recently started my flock and have come to the realization that I'm but a drop in the hat when it comes to the amount of people raising chickens in the Elko County area. After searching all of our feed stores I'm finding the feed selection is pretty dismal when it comes to spoiling my girls. I was hoping there are interested chicken herders interested in possibly going in on a bulk order from Modesto Milling. They have a wide variety of products and with enough people we could order frequently enough to keep it fresh. They have products for far more than chickens also. Last time I contacted them they told me it was 125 buckaroos to ship a pallet and that they could fit a ton on a pallet. If i could find enough interested peoples it might be economical enough to pursue. If I do get enough replies I will post the price list. All we need is a ton;-)

Thanks. Need some interested peoples. I just posted it over where you advised. Got all excited when someone replied with in minutes. Turns out they don't know the little town I live in. Guess it is a start. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom