Ellie delivered 2 pups today the 3rd one became lodged on the pubic bone. After Ellie pushed for over an hour we knew something wasn't quite right. We internally checked her and could feel the pup, not being able to grasp it we tried to reposition her and tried to help her along. After several bathroom breaks and several attempts about an hour had passed, we talked to the evet clinic and they told us several things to try (most of which we had already tried) the last resort was to see if we could get the pup back in and off the pubic bone so maybe it could reposition and come out with no such luck we decided our only option was to take her into the vet. We are unsure if said puppy is still alive though DH said he thought he could feel it move. We are unsure of the status of any of the other pups that are still in her. I will update when DH calls from the vet. Please say a prayer for Ellie and her pups born and unborn. Thanks!