1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

elliot pic today

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by destinduck, Jan 15, 2012.

1. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    [​IMG] The girl wouldnt stay still she was a blur. [​IMG] He,s got some spurs on him.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I love the Elliot's, just gorgeous! Thanks for posting a pic. Keep them coming!

1 person likes this.
  3. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    [​IMG]

4. Lophura

Lophura Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    Holden, Missouri
    Took a few minutes to load (is it my browser settings?), but great looking birds!!

Dan

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    He is gorgeous. WOW!

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I see those needle-like spurs! He's quite handsome!

7. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Thanks everyone. [​IMG] Dan I sent you a PM on this site as well as GBWF. My old browser was internet explorer 7 I tried 9 (didnt like) trying 8 right now. Probably gonna go back to 7 as it stands now . I havent tried google chrome yet,. I think they are still having problems on their end here.And thats why you may have PM problems for now. I dont really want to change anything on my end till about a month then hopefully they have all the problems solved on BYC. It will eventually work for you one way or another on here I hope. Im sorry I dont hardly ever send or use emails. Although if thats what I gotta do for you I can. Shawn

8. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    I'm using explorer 8 with few problems but the change seem to have bcaused oroblems for a few people I've run into now. I know Rob (nifty) suggested use with firefox or google chrome.

9. Lophura

Lophura Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    Holden, Missouri
    Works if I use Firefox!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by