Embroidered Cow Potholders

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Louise's Country Closet, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Louise's Country Closet

Louise's Country Closet Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    1 pair of 7x7 potholders with insul-bright that deflects heat back at it's source. Everyone who has bought our potholders rave about them, they're really durable! We have quite a few pairs ourselves [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MNShepherdess

MNShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Minnesota
    How about some embroidered sheepie potholders? [​IMG]

3. Louise's Country Closet

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    I think we can do that [​IMG] Why don't you email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a picture when I get them done?? (Hopefully by the end of today!)

4. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Do you have or can you make some Horse embroidered ones...in time for x-mas?

5. Louise's Country Closet

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    I'm sure we can! If you email me at [email protected], I can let you know when we've got it done. (Probably by tomorrow afternoon) Do you prefer a certain color?

6. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Louise's Country Closet :

I'm sure we can! If you email me at [email protected], I can let you know when we've got it done. (Probably by tomorrow afternoon) Do you prefer a certain color?

I love the pattern on the material the cows are on. She loves purple or anything fluorescent yellow or other fluorescent. For her I think it will be the horse that matters [​IMG]

7. Louise's Country Closet

Feb 5, 2010
    Garrison, MN
    I have a light purple material that I could use for her [​IMG] I'm checking out horse designs right now and then we'll make them for ya!

8. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Yay! DS will be so thrilled. Any headway on horses? Send me a PM with totals please.

Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by