Embroidery

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by eastbaychicks, May 11, 2010.

1. eastbaychicks

eastbaychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Livermore
    Hey all you Bernina people.... I just found out there is a new ArtLINK software that's version 6, and it's free.
    http://www.berninausa.com/product_detail-n6-i319-sUS.html

I just tried it out and it seems way better than the Editor Lite. I think it will work on any machine from the first Artistas to some of the Bernettes.

I'm just getting into embroidery and having so much fun. If you have any tips or tricks I need to know about lemme know.

By the way I'm stitching on a Bernina 440 QEE, and I couldn't be happier.

2. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    I just bought a Bernina 440QE and found out I missed the promotion for March when they were giving the embroidery package for FREE with the purchase of a 440QE. I was so upset! Did you buy your embroidery seperate from the sewing machine?

3. eastbaychicks

eastbaychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Livermore
    Yes I did buy it seperate, but I used a 25% off coupon they had for after Christmas.

Go to the website and set up an account so you get the deals. Congrats on your new machine. I LOVE mine so very very much. In fact it's running right now while I'm typing this. I can watch it print (on the fabric) as I am on the internet, or I have my other machine set up for the designs that take a very long time. I'

Sorry you missed the promotion. I saw that they were giving software away with the 830 but not the Aurora... that would have been sweet. Be sure to check out the new software, it's easy to download off the net. Happy sewing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by