EMERGENCY!!!! HEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Moocowman123

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 23, 2014
My dog just raided a wild Canadian goose nest that was on our pond. She brought the eggs into the yard in perfect condition. Based on past experiences with the same issue, the goose wont sit on them if i put them back. Shes done. So its up to me. I just put them in the incubator. They may have been sitting out in the cold for about 30 minutes....would they still be alive? If yes, what should i do next. Any help is appreciated. Ive never hatched goose eggs in an incubator. I have hatched ducks before though. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I would like for them to survive.... Thanks in advance.

My dog just raided a wild Canadian goose nest that was on our pond. She brought the eggs into the yard in perfect condition. Based on past experiences with the same issue, the goose wont sit on them if i put them back. Shes done. So its up to me. I just put them in the incubator. They may have been sitting out in the cold for about 30 minutes....would they still be alive? If yes, what should i do next. Any help is appreciated. Ive never hatched goose eggs in an incubator. I have hatched ducks before though. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I would like for them to survive.... Thanks in advance. 

It is illegal to disrupt nests, takewild eggs or live wild goslings from the wild. Please go put them back. You are not a licensed wildlife rehabilitator and you REALLY do not need to be in posession of native animals.

Back
Top Bottom