emergency mate needed! !!! please help! !

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by dayzend4gotten, Apr 14, 2012.

1. dayzend4gotten

dayzend4gotten New Egg

Apr 14, 2012
    east tn - bluff city
    I only had two ducks , one an indian runner and the other a mix . 3 weeks ago the mixed duck was invovled in a tragic racoon , accident ....I took her to a wildlife refuge , spent $100 to try to fix her , they were able to help , yet after being home for three days she past away after the antibiotics wore off ( i was told to be prepared for this as she was givin the most amount responsibly ) ...she past yesterday , now her mate is walking around lonely quacking and seems lost . I cannot find anyone through craigslist , local farm searches , classifieds where i can purchase another duck . I prefer not toget a baby as the maturity differance seems to great . If anyone has a duck 3 months or older i could purchase in east tn please help ......... i really do not want a pekin ....any other breed would be great ..... please help my lonley duck

2. Iain Utah

Iain Utah Overrun With Chickens

Dec 17, 2011
    So sorry for your loss. I know someone from the duck hatch thread that I think lives in north central Tennessee with anconas for sale. I will post a link to this thread there in hopes someone knows how to reach her for you.

3. dayzend4gotten

dayzend4gotten New Egg

Apr 14, 2012
    east tn - bluff city
    thank you

4. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Hello! I'm in east TN! Not sure where bluff city is. But I do have 2 ducks for sale. A blue ancona male, and a black magpie female. Both a bit over a year old. Female is laying very pretty gray eggs. Let me know! I have a buyer for them, but I will sell her ducklings if you want these 2! oh, and my email is crazyducklady.8998 at gmail dot com. These 2 need to go soonish.... The drake keeps cross breeding with my other ducks... Its a issue with my breeding program. And he figured how to get in my other pen.... Silly duck! Anywho! Let me know!

5. dayzend4gotten

dayzend4gotten New Egg

Apr 14, 2012
    east tn - bluff city
    thank you sooo much for responding , i have sent you an email , if you din't recieve I am michelle.krim at gmail

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by