1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Emergency!!!! Please help hurt rooster!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by shannon84, Mar 28, 2017.

1. shannon84

shannon84 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2016
    Indiana
    My rooster just attacked my husband and when he fell back and got up he couldnt walk falling over!!!! He is standing now and grooming his self! I'm flipping out so scared and upset I don't know what got hurt on him!!!!! Please tell me what to do!

2. Phoenixsw

Phoenixsw Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2015
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Maybe he was just stunned for a minute. Is he back to normal yet, or still having problems?

3. shannon84

shannon84 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks for the reply!! He seems ok now, he is doing that tibit thing with the hens and walking around in the run! He acts like his foot is sore. When he was attacking my husband he did a very slight kick to get him off his legs to stop and that's when he fell back and would fall face first and I grab him and carried him to his coop. Should he have an aspirin you think? Thanks for helping me I got really panicky lol [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by