Emu Chicks available now! Florida

ExoticRescue

In the Brooder
May 31, 2016
Okeechobee, Fl
I am in Okeechobee, Fl and have a five standard color emu chicks for sale right now. I also but have more hatches coming up so please contact me to get a chick or be put on the waiting list! Sorry no shipping, pick up only.

Your new emu chick will come with a starter kit that will include some Ratite Starter feed, a picture of their hatch, their hatch info: date and time, and their eggshell with membrane so you can send your egg shell membrane in for DNA sexing.
20180205_211523.jpg

Ashlee85

In the Brooder
Dec 25, 2018
I am in Okeechobee, Fl and have a five standard color emu chicks for sale right now. I also but have more hatches coming up so please contact me to get a chick or be put on the waiting list! Sorry no shipping, pick up only.

Your new emu chick will come with a starter kit that will include some Ratite Starter feed, a picture of their hatch, their hatch info: date and time, and their eggshell with membrane so you can send your egg shell membrane in for DNA sexing.
View attachment 1257783
Do you have emu’s available

Blondee

Hatching
Apr 13, 2018

View attachment 1257783

Do you have any available?? I will be out that way in about 4 wks to deliver a show dog to someone. Would love to pick up 2 chicks. I do have poultry currently.

Top Bottom