Emu Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by ES Emus, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ES Emus

ES Emus Chillin' With My Peeps

Fertile emu hatching eggs for sale. These eggs are from the same unrelated pairs that produce the eggs that we hatch in our incubators. Eggs are gathered daily and shipped out by priority mail on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure that they do not sit weekends in the post office. $15.99 shipping costs for up to two eggs, sorry no international sales.

2. TwinArrowsFarm

TwinArrowsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2013
    Tulare, California
    Will you have any available the beginning of February?

3. ES Emus

We should. Our first batch of eggs in the incubators will be hatching by then and we will be restocking the incubators, but at the current rate of egg production, we may have some extra eggs to sell during that period.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  4. TwinArrowsFarm

TwinArrowsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2013
    Tulare, California
    Ok I'll check back with you

5. INDNRZNHEL

INDNRZNHEL New Egg

Oct 29, 2015
    I live in Murfreesboro, TN. I would love to buy an Emu egg to hatch. I have lots of love to give. How much do you charge for one and shipping?
    Cristina.Coffman@va.gov

6. INDNRZNHEL

INDNRZNHEL New Egg

Oct 29, 2015
    Sir:
    I really want an Emu egg to hatch. What is your price and shipping charges? I live in Murfreesboro, TN. 37129. Have lots of love and care to give. already have my incubator made and a baby playpen for the first few weeks while I'm at work. PLEASE reply soon.

7. ES Emus

we expect to have eggs that do not have deposits for available for shipping in early to mid-December

8. INDNRZNHEL

INDNRZNHEL New Egg

Oct 29, 2015
    And what is your total price mam, and how to you accept payment? I'm so tickled.

9. ES Emus

once we fill our prepaid orders, we should have fertile eggs available for shipping

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  10. ES Emus

we are finishing up our prepaid orders and will have fertilized eggs available for new orders beginning this weekend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by