End of Spring Show

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by LinckHillPoultry, Jun 21, 2008.

1. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Okay guys.
    Sorry for the hold up. But your patience is very much appreciated!

Spring is officially over, which in turns means the spring poultry show is over.
    I rally up the judges and as soon as I possibly can I will get the votes calculated and we will soon find out the winners.

I have been very very very busy this spring with my whole mess of baby birds! It has been a riot over here!

Now with my babies growing up I have been getting some freed time... that is until my next shipment of chicks comes in and my incubator eggs hatch, then I will have to start ALL OVER again [​IMG]

Once again, I cannot thank you enough for your patience!

2. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    haha. I thought you completely forgot about it.

3. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Linkhill your inbox is full...

I can still judge, and donate a prize. The prize will be 6-12 polish mix eggs. Where do I send my vote to?

4. LinckHillPoultry

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    perfectly, I will clear out my inbox so you can send your votings to me. Make sure to vote for all the categories posted by myself. Check through the thread call "Spring is in the air" because there were some people that posted their pictures there. If the pictures under that thread haven't been listed in a category, then if you like one enough that you think it should win one of the categories, then add it to whatever category you think it belongs.

Don't forget to have a winner to each category, first, second, and third place. [​IMG]

5. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
  6. LinckHillPoultry

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    The categories are the same from the previous show, like watefowl, standard fowl, adorable babies... etc. But make sure the posts started on or after the date that I started the spring show, if you want to see the date check my upcoming show spring is in the air thread.

The categories are all the threads I started.

7. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    When will we know who the winner is?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by