ENDED 3/18/2012 ~~~Lavender Ameraucans & 1 Lemon Blue EE (blue egg) & Olive eggers

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Soaring Chicks, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    This AD has ENDED. I have posted the Lav AMs for sale on my site and I need to fill the paid for eggs now. Thanks again everyone.

These are nice looking birds and are giving me Lavender and split chicks with really big muffs and beards.
    I will get some pictures of the Lav. Am chicks soon. The chick picture are OE and AM.
    I will only have them for a limited amount of time as I am selling the Lavender Am's. I'm going to work on the OE's more and I'm cutting back to work with the Jg's and Javas more. I have a good amout of chicks now so feel it is time to share these nice eggs.
    Sorry forgot that is 12+ eggs and shipping for $40.00 Brake down shipping $18 & eggs $22
    After shipping eggs to AK,CA,OR& Washington I have found it is costing alot more to ship so I had to up shipping. Wish I did not have to up the price.

I can swap either the OE or EE eggs for BLRW eggs , Auburn Java eggs, or JG eggs (very few as I have a ad for them too)
    Sorry I can not do SLW's they are all broody.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    are these BIN?

3. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    You can get AM/EE/OE/BLRW/JG/Auburn Javas. The only ones I can not do a more the 2 or 3 are the OE(only have 2 hens), EE(1 hen) and the JG's as I have another buy it now ad just for them. Sorry I must have been more tired then I thought last night.[​IMG]
    One order shipped today and may have one ship Sat .

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  4. oldorchardfarms

oldorchardfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    would you sell that hen with the blue in the feathers.

5. oldorchardfarms

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    the 6th picture

6. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Sorry no I she is not for sale. I do have some chicks from her that are from the lav Am rooster that are for sale.
    Right now they look lavender ,but could have the lemon color fill in when they feather in.
    If your from Woodstock va your about a hour and a few mins from me.
    I do have blrw's , the lav ams , as well as chicks in all breeds ( only cockerels in the slw) for sale. There is also going to be a swap at the martinsburg wv tractor supply April 21 ,12 8:00am is the start time.

7. oldorchardfarms

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    nice i was just interested in that hen i have the perfect rooster for her.

8. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I actully got her at tractor supply as a chick she turned out to be the sweetest chick and is like another family pet. We use them in our egg pen.
    Would love to see a picture of that rooster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted the Lavender Ams up for sale on my website so I am ending this ad tonight so I can get out the orders already paid for thanks!

9. oldorchardfarms

Oct 26, 2011
    woodstock
    yea i will get a pic of him up for you to see he is amazing.

10. Soaring Chicks

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I do have some chicks from her but they will carry the lav gene as the lav am is the father of them.
    I will have them at the swap in april.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by