ENDED - Help Us Rank The 2013 BYC Calendar Pictures

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Voting has ended, please see here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...he-2013-byc-calendar-pictures/60#post_9800581

Ok, we've received a TON of amazing pictures for our 2013 calendar... A TON!!! You can see all the submissions here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/701435/your-chicken-pictures-needed-for-the-byc-2013-calendar

Our team did a first pass at the submissions to and now we'll leave it up to our community to pick the pictures that they think are the ABSOLUTE best ones for the 2013 calendar!

Voting is simple:
    1. Go to this link: All Done!
    2. Enter your email address (this is to help our system try to make sure you don't get the same images over and over again)
    3. Rate the image from 1-5 (5 means it is one of your absolute favorite pictures!)

NOTES:
    1. There are about 80 pictures to vote on.
    2. You can vote on as few as 5 or as many as all of them (you don't have to do more than 5, and you can do 5 now and 5 later)
    3. There are a LOT of great pictures, so be picky. Try to be stingy with your "5" rating!
    4. We're having many people rate each picture and then we'll average the votes
    5. Once the voting is all done our partner, crowdflower, will post a message that the job is complete.

Any questions, let us know!

Have fun looking at these AMAZING pictures!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. YAY! FINALLY !! [​IMG]

3. Pullet Surprise

Pullet Surprise Chillin' With My Peeps

Having problems, only 2 pics out of 5 load in each set

4. CluckyCharms

CluckyCharms Chillin' With My Peeps

Lots of awesome entries; voted. I do recommend people clear their cache before heading to the site though (something that should be done intermittently while on this forum too, really helps with loadability).

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  5. Hangtown Farms

Hangtown Farms Overrun With Chickens

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    awsome. all voted up

6. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I got a "Job no longer running" message when I signed in with my email.

7. AnimalsComeFirst

AnimalsComeFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    I only voted for about 15... can u keep voting or are only allowed to vote for a few? I tried going back in but it said i was done.

8. Kansas Prairie

Kansas Prairie Chillin' With My Peeps

"Job no longer running" message when I signed in with my email.

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I had problems...lots. It would only let me open 2-3 pics per page. It finally flagged me and threw me off of the voting. Bummer[​IMG]. Great Pics though.

10. MaineGigi

MaineGigi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Maine
    I'm getting the same thing.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by