1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ENDED - Welcome to BYC!! - Sign up and win!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Content, Contests, and Giveaways' started by sumi, May 13, 2014.

1. QueenBubbles

QueenBubbles Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2014
    Davis, CA
    Nice benefits! How do I get to the store so I can get that golden feathers discount? I don't see it in the menu, only the sponsor link. Thanks for your patience, I am a noob. ;)

2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    No problem. BYC Store here. Also look in the brown header, it's the tab on the far right. If you need help in the store, feel free to contact terrielacy. She works with the store, paid membership benefits, etc. Enjoy!

3. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    We are getting very close to our original goal of 275 000 members! We have had so much fun with this contest, it was decided to extend it until we reach our next milestone of 300 000 members.

**Please see post #1 for revised rules and more info.**

4. Annalog

Annalog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2014
    southeastern Arizona
    Great news!

5. lithiachick

lithiachick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2014
    Extended? Yay!

6. mama2molly

mama2molly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2014
    CA
  7. gladheart

gladheart Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2014
    Asheville, NC
    I live on and am one of the owners of an organic farm called Gladheart, were just outside of Asheville NC, one of my jobs is to care for are 50 chickens, which i very much enjoy!! A little bit about us, we cultivate our land organically, and raise goats and chickens. We believe that the one who created us wants us to live in harmony, loving one another, and caring fro his creation... Thank you for letting me share with you about us, we would like to warmly invite you to visit us at Gladheart Farms.... All the best LEV

8. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Your farm sounds lovely! I would love to do something like that... one day? I think you'll enjoy BYC's sister sites, BackYardHerds.com, SufficientSelf.com and TheEasyGarden.com. They are not as big and busy as BYC, but we have lovely communities there. Pop in when you get a moment and come show us your goats and gardens?

In the meantime, once you've got 20 posts you must post a link to your into thread here, so I can enter you in the draw!

9. gladheart

gladheart Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2014
    Asheville, NC
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
  10. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I've added the link to your post [​IMG] When I copy a link like that I highlight it, right click, copy and paste.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by