ENDED - WIINER ANNOUNCED - Official BYC Caption Contest - 10/03/2016 - Pic by CuzChickens

"The early bird catches the worm they said".

"I have been sitting up here since 04:00AM and I have not seen ONE worm!"
Here is our winning caption! Congrats @Teila !

Join our new contest HERE!

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Here's the deal. We will choose the highest thumbs-up rated photos from our photo submission thread and you all will post captions in the captions threads! You can submit captions and vote simultaneously, so the sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get! The caption with the most thumbs-up will be the winner, and we'll announce it at the end of the two weeks. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] The winner will receive a free 3 month Golden Feather Membership for themselves or a friend. [COLOR=FF8C00]How to Enter:[/COLOR]
  • Reply to this thread with your caption
  • Vote for your favorite caption using the thumbs up button
That's it! Caption away!! Here's the image for this contest:
If you would like your pics considered for these contests, submit them in This Thread
[/COLOR]
Beautiful : ummmm I meant to do this... Blanche: righttttttt..... you meant to ignore the "Loose boards.
2757.png
DANGER
2757.png
" signs. Beautiful: looks left and right...... YEP see. Nobody is watching just come hel... ummm is that a camera??? 'Gulp' just act like your laying an egg. All's forgiven if I produce one of those funny turds the humans seen to like so much. Blanche just shakes head and walks away: I told you not to you silly girl.

Oh... I thought this one was still active.
1f630.png

That's ok
1f601.png
next one I'll give it a go. Any idea when the next ones up??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom