Ended Contest #3 Your Poultry in the Snow - 2014 Easter Hatch-a-long.

I can't believe it's 50+ degrees here today and they're calling for a 1-2 feet of snow tomorrow. Crazy! But at least we get a chance to take more pics!
I know! I was out doing coop repairs (snow damage), mockingly the run, cleaning up the driveway. It felt so spring-like. I'm located on the 2' band for tomorrow. :-(

That is what makes the contest more difficult!
lau.gif

x5 if you live in the south...

Unfortunately, this is the only one I have. We only got SNOW here one day this year (the second "storm" was pure ice and not as pretty). And it was gone by the time the sun really got up, so this photo was taken around 6am when the sun FIRST began to light everything up. The silkies had a cover on the pen, so they didn't get much snow in their pen. But ALL of my chickens pretty much said "forget it" when it came to the snow. Not a single one actually stepped in it!

Love all the pics of the "snow birds" especially the Welsh Harlequin ducks. So beautiful! My ducks don't seem to mind the snow too much, I will have to try to get some good shots of them.

Which brings me to a question. I know you can only submit 2 pics. But I was wondering if you can change your entries. ie. swap pics if I take a better one later? (before the end of the contest of course)
Yes, but you have to edit your original post in order to change it.

Back
Top Bottom