1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ENDED - WINNER ANNOUNCED - Official BYC Mini Contest - Post a Pic of your chicken(s) with other anim

Discussion in 'Sponsored Content, Contests, and Giveaways' started by sumi, Sep 1, 2015.

1. DeeBundchen

DeeBundchen Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2015
    Here are my babies RIR Scarlet and Cochin Violet with my Pom Chowder. The babies think Chowder is their mama! They follow him around in the yard. [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Your little dog looks like a stuffed toy, how cute! Actually, your chicks look like little stuffed toys too. Fun picture!

3. DeeBundchen

Aug 9, 2015
    Thank u! He is very gentle with the chicks. I try to get as many pics as I can when they are this little before they lose all that fluff

4. DeeBundchen

Aug 9, 2015
    Love at first sight! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  6. geojerry

geojerry Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2014
    Washington State
    [​IMG]
    Frodo our Boston Terrier wants Nothing to do with the hens. He was up on two feet and backing towards me as much as he could.

7. Naliez

Naliez Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2015
    The cat and chicken both want the prime real estate. They compromise in the end. [​IMG]

8. irisshiller

irisshiller Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2014
    Israel
    Here are two of my pictures!

The first is of one of my chickens, who has just hatched six guinea fowl eggs. She was a wonderful mother to them for months, until she sadly disappeared, presumed taken by a predator :(
    The second is of my animals checking out the latest addition - a barn cat to help control the mice! They are completely used to her now and I haven't seen any mice for ages! :)
    I can't believe I haven't got any pictures of chickens laying eggs in the rabbits' nest boxes, they do it all the time! I might have to try and get one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. AmandaVirginia

AmandaVirginia Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2015
    Clanton, Alabama
    [​IMG]

On April 19th, I hatched my white Call duck Winter. Ever since my baby, Palmer, has raised her. Winter imprinted on Palmer and Palmer immediately took to her as if she was her own. Winter lives inside with Palmer and my other two Yorkies, Palmer's daddy and momma. They are Winter's flock. Palmer and Winter have a very special relationship. I love my babies more than absolutely anything. I am very blessed [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  10. chattery41

chattery41 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2014
    near Cleveland TN
    [​IMG] My Lab mix Bella and my Leghorn/Orpington mix Sam

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by