Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #7 - Write and Win!

I would like to write an article, does anyone have a topic for me to research and write about?

I had a thought about Ducklings and threats/signs or symptoms/ treatment of botulism.

I am almost certain I lost one of my babies to this, and am in the process of guiding another BYC member through what seems to be the same. Is linking of websites allowed?

I would like to write an article, does anyone have a topic for me to research and write about?

I had a thought about Ducklings and threats/signs or symptoms/ treatment of botulism.

I am almost certain I lost one of my babies to this, and am in the process of guiding another BYC member through what seems to be the same. Is linking of websites allowed?
We have another article writing contest here, BYC "OTHER POULTRY" Article Writing Contest #1 - 2013, for other poultry types such as ducks and any article relating to medical problems and treatments would be WELCOME as we're in need of those kind of articles for our new Other Fowl Learning Center section.

Linking to other websites is allowed if for example it answers a question, gives more information on a topic, etc, but we discourage linking to rival sites and forums. If you're unsure, shoot me a pm with the links you have in mind and I'll check it out for you.

Come on writers!!
here are some ideas

How to Make a Brooder for Chicks

How to Keep Eggs Clean

How to Treat Coccidiosis

Tips on Showing Chickens

How to Prevent Parasties

How to Raise Chickens for Meat

Back
Top Bottom