Ended Official BYC Contest - Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2015

All Other Breeds

I hope it is OK to enter Dusty.

Dusty is my chicken and living in Aus, the pictures were taken in March this year during our moult season:

And so that she does not get upset with me .. here she is in all her splendour 2 months post moult
wink.png

Dusty is a beauty and she looks so proud of herself for having feathers again, lol.

I know shes not a chicken lol but i couldnt resist this is Rosey my turkey hen she molted completely naked last month i even had to start putting a little shirt i made for her on her to keep her warm at night, shes got all her feathers now

Here is my Frazzle
1f633.png
she once was pretty! Now we have a hard time not giggling. I feel so bad but it's hard not to. She needs a winter coat. I will say she lays the hugest eggs!!! Sometimes the size of our standards. I try to give her everything possible to have her plumage come back. Nothing works!

Last edited:

I know shes not a chicken lol but i couldnt resist this is Rosey my turkey hen she molted completely naked last month i even had to start putting a little shirt i made for her on her to keep her warm at night, shes got all her feathers now

The shirt should have said butterball. It would have been adorable. Poor turkey

Back
Top Bottom