Ended ENDED - Winners Announced - Official BYC Family & Fowl Photo Contest

And now she is ready for more and bigger projects !!
loves-ya NFC
hugs.gif

Scott

@NorthFLChick Didn't realize you started this contest. Conngrats on a job well done
clap.gif

It was a great idea and fun to follow to see those wonderful photos.

And thanks to all who shared their pics, they should all be winners!
ya.gif

Aren't you all sweet? Thanks @scottcaddy @sunflour @Yorkshire coop I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought it was fun to see the pictures everyone sent in! They're all wonderful entries.

You guys are always so encouraging, positive and of course, awesome.
(Let me know where to mail your checks, lol.)

There are two things that always amaze me about these contests - the fact that no matter what the theme is, folks have photos that fit, and the quality of the photos. Many of them look like they were shot by professional photographers with all the editing and enhancing tools at hand. Yet we know that some of them were taken with phones on the spur of moment while others were shot with the most expensive and fancy cameras. It amazes me every time.

We have the winners of the first Family and Fowl Photo Contest!

1st Place = 12-month Golden Feather Membership (for yourself or a friend) is @Jeanierose
2nd Place = 6-month Golden Feather Membership (for yourself or a friend) is @7littlegirls (for the 1st picture in your post)
3rd Place = 3-month Golden Feather Membership (for yourself or a friend) is @locoyosh

Congratulations!
clap.gif

And to all that participated, thank you so much for sharing...you're all winners with those great family pictures!

Back
Top Bottom