Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #3 - Decorate a Cake, Cupcake or Cookie and

I'd like to enter a few of the contests. The others I'll follow. I'm enjoying everyone's creativity!

For me it's the issue of time. We have so many things on our plate that we're trying to get done before the snow flies.

If it helps with the suspense...I plan on getting power tools for the egg decorating contest.
woot.gif

I
love.gif
power tools!

Yep, the suspense just kicked up a notch
pop.gif

I'd like to enter a few of the contests. The others I'll follow. I'm enjoying everyone's creativity!

For me it's the issue of time. We have so many things on our plate that we're trying to get done before the snow flies.

If it helps with the suspense...I plan on getting power tools for the egg decorating contest.
woot.gif

I
love.gif
power tools!

Hopefully there will be an Easter Egg decorating contest so you can give it a try
big_smile.png

Quote:
woot.gif

We'll see if my hands will work as well my brain thinks they will.
gig.gif

Maybe, just maybe...I'll have a new hobby.

That sounds interesting! (as long as I'm not workin' in the fields yet)
hmm.png

I could see painting on that one. I "think" I can paint/draw a rabbit...lol. But if the power tools work, maybe that too!

woot.gif
Power tools!!!

Now...just to figure what to do on this contest. Mental block.
hmm.png

I need to go sit with Blooie and her margarita's.
lau.gif

Last edited:
woot.gif

gig.gif

hmm.png

I could see painting on that one. I "think" I can paint/draw a rabbit...lol. But if the power tools work, maybe that too!

woot.gif
Power tools!!!

hmm.png

lau.gif

I'm getting visions of power tools on eggs
ep.gif

Hmmm....Margaritas and Power tools
hide.gif

woot.gif

gig.gif

hmm.png

woot.gif
Power tools!!!

hmm.png

lau.gif
you need a little dremel for your eggs!!

i love my dremel!!!

I'm getting visions of power tools on eggs
ep.gif

Hmmm....Margaritas and Power tools
hide.gif
LOL
better that than sugar plums

is see only a few issues with the last line

Quote:
Heyyyyyyy! How'd you know I was lookin' at a dremel??? (is there a camera planted somewhere)

What do you have?
yippiechickie.gif

I'm currently looking at the 8000 series, specifically the 8050 cordless with the led lighting.
Well, that and "maybe" an engraver. Or maybe both! (The engraver's on sale right now.)
woot.gif

Heyyyyyyy! How'd you know I was lookin' at a dremel??? (is there a camera planted somewhere)

What do you have?
yippiechickie.gif

I'm currently looking at the 8000 series, specifically the 8050 cordless with the led lighting.
Well, that and "maybe" an engraver. Or maybe both! (The engraver's on sale right now.)
woot.gif
the dremel has engraving tips, my dremel may have been pilfered from my mom's when i moved out, and it was years old then
hide.gif

I love it!!!!! and i would NEVER give it back!!

I have an older Dremel -- bought diamond tips this summer and made permanent plant name stone markers for my Blueberry Bushes. It made me really appreciate the artwork folks can do on stones - I couldn't get my lettering consistent
lau.gif

For those of you not power tool challenged like me, you could try your hand at stone engraving
idunno.gif

Quote: Vintage...nice!!!
thumbsup.gif

The older tools work the best.
ya.gif

I have an older Dremel -- bought diamond tips this summer and made permanent plant name stone markers for my Blueberry Bushes. It made me really appreciate the artwork folks can do on stones - I couldn't get my lettering consistent
lau.gif

For those of you not power tool challenged like me, you could try your hand at stone engraving
idunno.gif
Oh my gosh...stone carving? That sounds hard. Really, really hard.
hide.gif

I don't think I'm anywhere that skilled.
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom