ENDED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

ep.gif
That's scary - not just the woman's mistake, but a doctor recommending alcohol for a baby...

Guess the doc should have made himself more clear. I don't think that was real uncommon back about 30-50 years ago...my ex-MIL used to do that with all of her babies too. At least she knew to use drinking not rubbing, lol.

That's like a friend of mine. First baby was a little boy and he wouldn't stop crying when she brought him home. But I fixed it - she just had some care issues to resolve because she got a little mixed up. She was putting Vaseline in the umbilical cord stump and alcohol on the circumcision. Still makes me cringe!

That's like a friend of mine. First baby was a little boy and he wouldn't stop crying when she brought him home. But I fixed it - she just had some care issues to resolve because she got a little mixed up. She was putting Vaseline in the umbilical cord stump and alcohol on the circumcision. Still makes me cringe!
th.gif
OMG!

Isopropyl on the stains, your choice in the glass
Got it!

That reminds me of a woman I used to work with...when her 1st baby was teething, the doctor recommended she rub alcohol on his gums. Poor gal didn't know he meant the kind you drink and was rubbing her baby's gums with Isopropyl. Yuck, lol!
oh geez,
That's scary - not just the woman's mistake, but a doctor recommending alcohol for a baby...
Whiskey, very popular for teething
ep.gif
OUCH!!! poor boy

Here is my submission. It's okay to laugh.
lau.gif
It's not a kid submission.This was the first time I've made a gingerbread house and it's a lot harder than I though.
barnie.gif
There is a coop with nest boxes on the left turkey and egg nest in the middle and a small house on the right. The red is supposed to be a path from the coop to the house (but it looks like blood
he.gif
).

Here is my submission. It's okay to laugh.
lau.gif
It's not a kid submission.This was the first time I've made a gingerbread house and it's a lot harder than I though.
barnie.gif
There is a coop with nest boxes on the left turkey and egg nest in the middle and a small house on the right. The red is supposed to be a path from the coop to the house (but it looks like blood
he.gif
).

What's to laugh about? I think you did great, especially for your 1st time! You're right, they are a lot harder than they look. You did well!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom