English Bulldog Male For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JustAChickenLittle&More, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Please repost in auction format

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  2. taraann81

taraann81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Ontario
    VVhy don't you use AI? Around here just about all english bulldogs require ai. Fevv can breed naturally.

3. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Its sad that a dog can be titled a 'budget cut.'

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Not going here. [​IMG]

you need to post this in the for sale section, not here

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Bulldogs almost never breed naturally or whelp naturally either due to their structure. They are a man made breed, most definitely!

6. JustAChickenLittle&More

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Well guys/gals, the "Olde English Bulldog" which is what he is, DOES breed naturally. And I'm truly sorry some of you feel that my choice of language was wrong, ie budget cut. That was used in quotes because his name is PorkChop, you know "cut" of meat. I thought by putting him on BYC for sale, he would get a great home instead of on craigslist or some god awful where.

7. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Pictures please? I can in no way afford to buy him, but we have an Engish Bulldog female and I just love them. Our's is a great companion dog (My wife calls her a D. O. G., said you have to spell it out 'cause she don't know she's a dog. [​IMG])
    Don't know anything about breeding them because although this is the third one we've had over the years, I've never been interested in raising any, just love having them around.

You would get a lot better response in the auction area of the buy/sell/trade area on BYC, you could ask one of the Mods to move it for you...

Btw.. all our Bulldogs have been great around other animals.. gentle giants.

8. JustAChickenLittle&More

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Hey Mississippi, my son is in D'Iberville. [​IMG] I will get a pic put on this afternoon. [​IMG] They are sweet and lovable dogs.

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I would love to see pictures! I'm still in college and can't get my own dog for a few years yet, but I LOVE bulldogs. I think they have adorable personalities.

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    JustAChickenLittle&More :

Well guys/gals, the "Olde English Bulldog" which is what he is, DOES breed naturally. And I'm truly sorry some of you feel that my choice of language was wrong, ie budget cut. That was used in quotes because his name is PorkChop, you know "cut" of meat. I thought by putting him on BYC for sale, he would get a great home instead of on craigslist or some god awful where.

I seen the e on the end of Olde, but know some people aren't great at spelling, so I didn't think much about it. Also I thought that breed was spelled olde english bulldogge. Plus in the title you just put english bulldog, which is what most people call the "regular" bulldog. Sorry for confusion about that. I know times are tough and everyone has to make tough decisions. I hope you find a great home for Porkchop. My dh said no more dogs right now, even though he loves bulldogs, of all types!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by