ENGLISH Jubilee Orpingtons

MGG

❄ Anxiously Awaiting Spring ❄
Premium Feather Member
Feb 7, 2020
Midwest USA
Hello, Does anyone have ENGLISH Jubilee Orpingtons, Hatching eggs, roos or Pullets available ? Thank You Peter.
You might want to post an ISO in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum. 👍
@ColtHandorf and @Faraday40 have English Orps, maybe one of them knows somewhere you could find some. Good luck in your search!

Faraday40

Free Ranging
7 Years
Aug 1, 2013
Illinois
Sorry. I don't have any leads on Jubilees for you.

I had some Jubilee orps in 2015 - but only for a few months. I hatched them & ended up selling all of the chicks before laying/breeding. (I got into other colors instead.) The breeder from whom I got the eggs also decided to move on. Their eggs looked more porous when candled and had lower hatch rates than her other orps. It was odd because all her birds had same diet / conditions. It could have been that particular line.

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Hawaii
Caroline Rare Chicks has them, straight run. They ship and have hatching eggs, too. Meyer hatchery has them and claim they are English, I called and asked them about it, they get from a breeder as far as I understood.
(I ordered two sexed pullets from them, arriving in a few weeks).
Good luck! 😊

peterc

Songster
11 Years
Oct 6, 2009
Caroline Rare Chicks has them, straight run. They ship and have hatching eggs, too. Meyer hatchery has them and claim they are English, I called and asked them about it, they get from a breeder as far as I understood.
(I ordered two sexed pullets from them, arriving in a few weeks).
Good luck! 😊
Are they pullets?Or day old chicks ?

Top Bottom