1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

English LF Orpingtons Black Rooster, Blue Pullet... 5 months +

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by ChickenRidge, Oct 17, 2013.

1. ChickenRidge

ChickenRidge In the Brooder

Jul 17, 2012
    Northern Kentucky
    Here on the farm we have decided to no longer breed BBS Orpingtons so that we can concentrate on Spangled/Mottled & Jubilee at this time.
    I have 1 breeding pair available. 100% English Black Orpington Rooster, 75% English Blue Pullet. They are both nearing maturity. The pullet is around 5 months old, rooster is a bit older and crowing.
    These are very Beautiful, healthy & happy birds. They are closely bonded, so I will not separate them. I will get pictures soon (sorry).
    I would prefer local pick up here at our farm in Northern Kentucky just 15 min. south of Cincinnati. I will also consider shipping, but please note shipping is very expensive with grown birds.

I would like to find this pair a home ASAP to make room. I am open to offers but no trades unless you are NPIP certified. I also have a pair of English Black Bantams, and Spangle/Mottled Orpington chicks available at this time.

Thank You

2. All Henned Up

All Henned Up Muffs or Tufts

I am npip, I would love to have them, I don't think shipping all the way to 22469 in Virginia would be possible due to the 10 pound limit on shipping. orps are very heavy.

3. mommachickie12

mommachickie12 Chirping

Jun 30, 2012
    hi how much are ur chicks of the spangled/mottled? I also raise and breed orps and have several imports im raising currently . im always looking for new bloodlines. Im NPIP also. here are a few pics of my import gold laced blue cuckoo orps
    [​IMG]

4. ChickenRidge

ChickenRidge In the Brooder

Jul 17, 2012
    Northern Kentucky
    Good Morning. I sent a PM.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  5. 2kidsami

2kidsami Hatching

Oct 19, 2013
    SE Iowa
    I sent you a PM yesterday! Interested, needing to figure out logistics! But really interested in making this work!

6. Mystee

Mystee Hatching

Sep 24, 2013
    Very interested in your mottled chicks. please drop me a line for prices. Thanks!
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by