English Saddle-Wintec Pro Dressage

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ariel301, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Ariel301

Ariel301 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Kingman Arizona
    My horse died a few months ago and I won't be getting another one, so I've got a great saddle for sale for someone.

It's a Wintec Pro dressage saddle, size 18". This saddle was designed by Olympic rider Isabel Werth and is the most comfortable saddle I have ever ridden on. It's black and synthetic leather so it is very easy to care for. It will fit a wide sized horse like a warmblood or stock-type horse. It is about 3 years old and used lightly, I always took great care of it so it has no damage to it at all. It has a little staining on the girth straps that won't come off, but that's not visible when it's in use. It is a great saddle for training and showing. All the fittings are included--green dressage pad, girth, stirrup leathers and stirrups. I am willing to ship it anywhere at the buyer's expense, it is located in northern Arizona if anyone wants to pick it up. Email me at [email protected] for photos. I can take payment through Paypal.

I also have a small size double bridle with bits and one set of reins (the other set broke) available if anyone is interested. It fits an Arab or large pony. $40, again email for pictures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by