1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

English tack for sale central Ohio

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chicknmania, Nov 1, 2009.

1. chicknmania

chicknmania Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    I have a True Britt English saddle, which I have had for a few years and just want to sell it so i can upgrade. It is in very good condition and only lightly used. I also have a cob-sized English bridle, very lightly used, very good condition. And schooling chaps, green, used a lot but still good. Size large. Looking for best offers, [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    I think that you will have to post this in the auction format in the everything else buy sell trade section. I hope you find someone to take it.

3. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thanks, I saw that after I posted here. Just haven't had time to repost there.

4. NahaniWolf

NahaniWolf Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2009
    can you post a pic?

5. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    What size is the saddle? Is it an all-purpose?

6. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    It is an all-purpose saddle. I have to check on the size. I can post a pic, but it is currently in the tack room at the stable where I ride, so I will have to go and get it, which won't be til this weekend, probably Sunday. We paid around $700.00 for it, a few years ago.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by