Entering Poultry in a Show?

Peep-Chicken

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 10, 2013
Michigan
I hope this is the right place for this thread...

Anyways, how do I enter a chicken in a show, I have been looking for a while now and still can't find anything. Is there a fourm you send in or what?

Under normal conditions you will contact the Show Secretary and she/he will send you a Show Catalog that has an entry form in it. Also there will be general rules and awards. A lot of times the Club will have a website with an on line catalog for you to down load.

I would suggest you visit a show once before entering one. What show are you thinks about entering?
Bob

Under normal conditions you will contact the Show Secretary  and she/he will send you a Show Catalog that has an entry form in it. Also there will be general rules and awards. A lot of times the Club will have a website with an on line catalog for you to down load.

I would suggest you visit a show once before entering one. What show are you thinks about entering?
Bob

Ok thank you!

I wanted to enter in one next year, maybe Michigan's spring fowl Fest. We just busted Calhoun County fair over the weekend and I would like to go to fall fowl Fest to see the birds.

Get you a subscription to the poultry press most shows are advertised in this publication and there are some good articles written each month as well as breeders advertising their stock for sale.

Back
Top Bottom