Entire flock for sale 60+ chickens, turkeys, ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cindiloohoo, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I have Delaware, Ameracauna, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Red(production), Marans, Buff Orpingtons, Muscovy Ducks, Heritage bronze turkeys. I have day old chicks, up to 2 years old. Not NPIP, but healthy. Al but 4 of my birds came from eggs, and those that did not, were quarantined. I do not want to ship. Local pick up will be very much preffered. Also, will sell building materials, cages, nest boxes, fencing, lights, incubators, turners, medications, books, and any and all extra feed and or bedding or equipment that is left. I'm tapping out..can't survive another unemployment with the feed bill for birds not laying. [​IMG]

DO NOT BID......PM if interested in any of these items. I'll get pics up in a few hours, as this is about all I can stand to do right now...thanks.

Black Ameracauna
    [​IMG]

Blue Ameracauna hen
    [​IMG]

Blue Ameracauna roo
    [​IMG]

EE gal
    [​IMG]

Young Del hen
    [​IMG]

another young hen
    [​IMG]

del roo last fall(parent stock)
    [​IMG]

Del hen (parent stock) last fall as well
    [​IMG]

Turkey pair. He was in molt, will get better pics tomorrow, because I still don't have duck pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Oh darn, I'm so sorry you have to sell all of your birds!! Good luck to you!

3. Raven1

Raven1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    Where in TN are you?
    So sorry for you

4. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I'm in the tri state area where TN/MS/AL lines run together. actually just several miles west of there. Pics coming....

5. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    More pics!
    [​IMG] Chocolate Muscovy hens.

12 week old Production Reds [​IMG]

[​IMG] 5-7 week old Delaware babies.

Pullet dustbathing [​IMG]

[​IMG] The BASH brothers Bo & Luke Duke [​IMG]

Luke stink eyeing me [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] The layer ladies.

Buffy thinks she's hawt [​IMG]

[​IMG] Tom Selleck and Lara Croft...makes a cute couple [​IMG]

and I got a cussin for saying that... [​IMG]

[​IMG] another Dellie bird [​IMG]

Del hen on the run from the camera. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Another of the pullets.

The main Del roo is off in the woods, crowing his bird brains out at a feral housecat...so no recent pic of him [​IMG] He's a dork [​IMG]
    I'm not sure how many birds I even have...chicken math says around 60ish, but could be more or less. They stay on range in a fenced area about an acre half wooded with a stream running through, so they are full of their own chickenness and camera shy during the day. I shoulda took treats, but a flock of 60ish would've bombarded me and I would have gotten NO PICS [​IMG] I don't handle them individually a WHOLE lot. I let them be chickens for the most part, and make sure they are healthy. I go out several times a day to check everybody for any issues, just by sight, and I may whstle a bit to get them quiet to hear if anyone is breathing funny. So far, they have all been very healthy. I'll get pics up of the marans babies soon. I have a few more chores to tend to first.

6. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    UPDATE: I have decided I will be keeping some of my flock, so I figured I should update this [​IMG] My mom is going to take some for the eggs, just a couple is all she can handle. The ducks and turkeys are staying at home!! [​IMG] I just can't part with them if I can help it. I will be keeping a group of 4 Delaware's as well and my first little pair of Marans. I can't even remember the last time I just had a dozen birds!! I do need to significantly downsize this flock still though. That leaves many many many Del pullets and other breeds including young birds and chicks still available. These would be a terrific way to start a Delaware flock! I have sold very few yet. Thank you to all who have shown interest [​IMG]

7. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Quote:Good to hear ! [​IMG]

8. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Good to hear ! [​IMG]

Thanks usschicago1 [​IMG]

Update again........I got rid of 9 of the 5-7 week old Delaware's today. Possibly the Reds are gone by the end of the week [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im so sorry things are so tough [​IMG] but I am so glad you decided to keep the ones you did-I think that is best for you as Im sure there would be a huge hole in your chicken loving heart without some-I mean turkey and duck heart too [​IMG] I pray things get so much better for you really really soon!!!!!

10. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Thanks sonew [​IMG] Things are already getting better [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by