Envirogirl11 and Seachick.....this one's for you! :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Frozen Feathers, May 28, 2008.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Well, you know that Hiro is desperately in love with Hazel. For those of you who don't know Hazel used to live with Envirogirl11 and Seachick and came to live me last year.

This is a love story of Hazel and Hiro.

Hiro (my mutt roo in my avatar) decided she was now his favorite girl. At first, Hazel wanted nothing to do with Hiro and would fly up on my shoulder hiding from him. [​IMG] Eventually she gave in and they have been almost inseparable.
    [​IMG]
    Fast forward to spring and I acquired a new guy for my EE's. Poor Hiro was knocked down to second, though he does not fight it, that is except for one girl, his Hazel.

This little chick is proof, that love conquers all. [​IMG]
    May I introduce Hazel and Hiro's love child....
    [​IMG]

Olivia and Stacey, I would love for you to come up with a name for this little cutie.

2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    SO CUTE!! And I love the story too! I remember Hiro from before - such a handsome roo he is.

3. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Awww! What a cute baby! You must must must show pics as that wee one grows. [​IMG]

4. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Awww.

5. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    What a wonderful story [​IMG] Cute little baby chic [​IMG]

6. SeaChick

SeaChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Aw, Angie, thank you so much for posting this!! I have been having a horrendous day and this really makes me smile!!!!!! I am so happy to se this. Did you incubate the egg or did Hazel sit?
    We're off to Envirogirl's band concert but I will show her in the morning!!! Thank you!

7. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    No problem!! I thought you and Olivia might get a kick out of seeing the next generation. [​IMG] Glad it made your day a little better.

Hazel has no interest in being broody, so I incubated these. There is another chick as well that hatched out of one of Hazel's eggs and it has the same extra toes, (will have to get a pic) but looks like Hiro as a chick...how cute is that??

8. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Hi angie!

Oh, that baby is SO DARN CUTE!!!

I like Harley... (or if it's a girl, Hailey) to continue the "H" trend!!!

Best of luck!

9. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Aww I have run into SO many nice people here! It's so nice of you to think of them and let them pick a name! All this kindness is just what everyone needs! [​IMG]

10. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Harley/Hailey it is!!! [​IMG] Crossing my fingers for a for a Hailey!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by