Enya

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HorseFeathers, Oct 4, 2009.

1. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    My friend introduced me to Enya's music and I'm totally in love. I just bought a bunch of her songs from iTunes... anyone else a fan?

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

3. GwenDellAnno

GwenDellAnno Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2009
    Water Valley, AB
    Yes... among others

4. ducks4you

ducks4you Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    East Central Illinois
    Mostly, I like the stuff she recorded for the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy films.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Yes, a fan for years.

6. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    In college, I used to listen to Enya as I was going to sleep. I kept all my Enya disks and put them on in the car when I want the kids to go to sleep, so yes, I like Enya very much. [​IMG]

7. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    I like her music.

You might also want to check out Clannad. Enya started in that group, and her sisters are still in it (though Clannad's not been very active in the past ten years or so).

8. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

yep, sometimes I get the Orinoco Flow tune in my head and it just WILL NOT leave, but that's ok! [​IMG] I like Clannad, Celtic Woman, and instrumental music by artists such as James Galway et al. Frankly, I like almost all music with the noted exception of (c)rap and heavy rock/metal. Everything else from opera to country to contemporary Christian to some alternative (think Ray Lynch), etc. One of my fav pop / other artists is Joshua Kadison. *where's the smilie wearing headphones with music notes sprinkled 'round??? [​IMG] *

9. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

I like Enya, especially that one Sail Away I think it is called

10. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I love her music too. It kind of reminds of me the Celtic Women music as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by