Epicdragon's Daily Life Stories

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by EpicDragon18790, Jul 31, 2013.

1. EpicDragon18790

EpicDragon18790 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2013
    My name is Epicdragon.I was born in the Philippines after my sister,Epicnyan(I don't want to give away her real name). I had a tough time living in there but it proved to be fun! One day my sister got sick and she wasn't able to play.I decided to cheer her up so I acted funny in front of her. Needless to say,she was happy,and I was derpy as heck.Plus it was worth my $20 if I managed to get humiliated?
    TQ(today's question):Ever feel pretty stupid before in your life?I have

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Things are not fair...life is not fair

[​IMG]

Especially in cartoons

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. EpicDragon18790

Jul 31, 2013
    July 8,1997 was when I got my first chicky.[​IMG]
    My dad used to own a farm in the Philippines.I love my chicky!And needless to say again,we make a good team!Sort of...[​IMG]

TQ:Have you ever pushed a door that has a sign that said pull? Tell me I'm not the only one
    ---------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Especially in cartoons

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. EpicDragon18790

Jul 31, 2013
    Ok.One day at school,no not elementary,HIGHschool! The biggest challenge a teen could ever face in life! My sister and I just started walking down then hallway to our lockers and then all of a sudden my biology teacher came in."You're late for class," she says.See? The problem about going to biology class is our own teacher! She is the worst teacher in the world! She comes first on line to hating me!And my sister!And I thought my sister was the goody two shoes! My sister replied with,"Um,but the bell hasn't r-" she was cut off right there as my teacher yelled,"Don't talk back to me young lady!"
    This teacher,makes us just want to go home!Skip school for the day!And work at the farm,you know?

TQ:Ever had a bad teacher before also?
    --------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Especially in cartoons

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. EpicDragon18790

Jul 31, 2013
    I can't believe it.Today I just saw my sister...do something TERRIBLE!!! I walked in her room,looking for the Ipad,wondering if she has it,and then guess what she was reading! A very magazine(can't tell you which one though)! I could not believe my eyes! I thought I was supposed to be the bad girl here! She's supposed to be the goody two shoes! I was just standing there,looking at her, wide-eyed. Then she looked up and said something like,"Oh hey? What's up?"
    She just says that! No explanation or something! Can't she see that I see her reading that?
    ----------------------
    [​IMG]
    Especially in cartoons

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by