Epiphany's Flock :)

Epiphany

In the Brooder
Jan 7, 2018
Washington
Hello all,

I got my first flock of chickens 7 years ago. Ever since then, I haven't been chickenless for more than a month. Right now, I have 5 hens and 1 rooster-
River, an Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Piper, a Speckled Sussex, Little Buff, an Orpington, Old Blue, an Easter Egger, Nutmeg, a Barnevelder, and Benedict, our Silver Ameraucana rooster.
I have been on this forum before, over 5 years ago. I just remembered this place... thought I'd rejoin so that I could be with fellow chicken-lovers. :)
Aside from six chickens, I have two donkeys, a dog, and a hedgehog. We somehow manage to fit all these animals in and still have room for our family.

Epiphany

Hello all,

I got my first flock of chickens 7 years ago. Ever since then, I haven't been chickenless for more than a month. Right now, I have 5 hens and 1 rooster-
River, an Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Piper, a Speckled Sussex, Little Buff, an Orpington, Old Blue, an Easter Egger, Nutmeg, a Barnevelder, and Benedict, our Silver Ameraucana rooster.
I have been on this forum before, over 5 years ago. I just remembered this place... thought I'd rejoin so that I could be with fellow chicken-lovers. :)
Aside from six chickens, I have two donkeys, a dog, and a hedgehog. We somehow manage to fit all these animals in and still have room for our family.

Epiphany

Well then Welcome back to the new improved Backyard Chickens great intro

Hello and welcome back to BYC!! It’s so nice to have you rejoin us. welcome.gif

This video may help with learning how to navigate the new site.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us. :)

Back
Top Bottom