Equine party- My Little Pony themed, Costumes??

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys, I need some ideas for a costume party coming up. The weekend of the 4th, were hosting a 6 year old birthday party for a friend of ours at our place. We did her party last year with the horses, and she wants another pony party this year, its My Little Pony themed. šŸ˜ We have 6 horses and a goat were gonna use, so perfect for all the characters, and Billy the Pygme goat is gonna be Spike! šŸ˜‚
I'm very excited and think it'll be a blast. Our biggest issue is making the horses different colors. We are planning on buying 4 sleazy's. We already have a whitish horse who can be Rarity, and a Red Dun who can be Apple jack, so we need Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow full body sleazy's. The problem is, I can't find a yellow sleazy to save my life. Any ideas? Can you tie die lycra? I don't think it holds a color does it?
We have an old white fly sheet we can try to tie die and make taught, but I don't think its the right material. Unless Fluttershy is gonna be lime green, I'm not entirely sure what the best solution is. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys!

Hey guys, I need some ideas for a costume party coming up. The weekend of the 4th, were hosting a 6 year old birthday party for a friend of ours at our place. We did her party last year with the horses, and she wants another pony party this year, its My Little Pony themed. šŸ˜ We have 6 horses and a goat were gonna use, so perfect for all the characters, and Billy the Pygme goat is gonna be Spike! šŸ˜‚
I'm very excited and think it'll be a blast. Our biggest issue is making the horses different colors. We are planning on buying 4 sleazy's. We already have a whitish horse who can be Rarity, and a Red Dun who can be Apple jack, so we need Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow full body sleazy's. The problem is, I can't find a yellow sleazy to save my life. Any ideas? Can you tie die lycra? I don't think it holds a color does it?
We have an old white fly sheet we can try to tie die and make taught, but I don't think its the right material. Unless Fluttershy is gonna be lime green, I'm not entirely sure what the best solution is. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys!
Aww thatā€™s cute! Can you attach some pictures of your horses in costume when itā€™s done? :D

Take look at this site: sleezybarbhorsewear.com

It looks like they custom-make different costumes in whatever measurements and colors you want - they even make a dragon costume (cute) not sure what you want to spend, but the prices don't look too outrageous.

Hey, maybe they could even make the Pegasus wings you were looking for a while ago??

Take look at this site: sleezybarbhorsewear.com

It looks like they custom-make different costumes in whatever measurements and colors you want - they even make a dragon costume (cute) not sure what you want to spend, but the prices don't look too outrageous.

Hey, maybe they could even make the Pegasus wings you were looking for a while ago??
Totally! I would have definitely made those wings lol, but ran out of time to get supply's. I will definitely try agin though, since a friend of ours is starting a pony party business, and we'll need more costumes. I'll continue to update that thread. ;)

Thanks for that link! I'll have to look into it. May have found another custom sleazy maker to, wondering if it's the same same place, or they have time to make it before the party. We've got a month so hopefully.

I missed this tag.

This is amazing!

Did you get any pics of them in their costumes? :pop
We did, though we ran out of time to do mythical creatures. Just ended up doing saddle pad covered, Lucy wore a hat lol! Misty had a big bow! Hahahah! Let me scare them up.
Currently trying to figure out what Misty should be for Halloween, she was a Grim Reaper last year.

Oh dang it! I thought I was recompiling to a different thread of mine. šŸ˜œ

To respond to the actual question, we got all the costumes together, full body sleaze's, and such, and sadly, the party got canceled last minute because Willow decided to go to Chucky Cheese instead! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Lol! I honestly don't understand that decision making hahaha! Halloween is the next big one, think were gonna try to use the materials we bought for costumes. Maybe use the blue sleepy for a dragon or something? I don't know.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Back
Top Bottom