Especially for Kentucky People

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JustAChickenLittle&More, Mar 21, 2011.

1. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    We have been in Kentucky for 2 years now and are foster to adopt parents of young kids under 10. We are middle-aged NON Drinking, Non Druggie people and always pay our rent on time. Since we've been in Kentucky, we have been at the same rental which is a comfortable 3 bedrm, 2 bath home. However...this home is on a very busy street (Hwy 23) and I am waiting for one of the coal trucks to make a wrong turn or slam on the brakes and visit my daughters bedroom. Therefore, we are looking for a new home. It must be a long term rental or rent to own within 10 - 15 years. If you guys/gals know of any rental homes, no matter where they are located in Kentucky, please pm us or email us at [email protected] We are in no hurry, but of course would like to be able to settle in another school district before school starts in the fall. Our needs are below:

Must be in Country (preferably not very far to town)
    Must be 3 to 4 Bedrooms (more is fine)
    Must be 2 Baths or more
    Prefer it to be fenced already
    Need minimum of 3-5 acres of land, more is fine!
    Must be on paved road or dirt road off the paved road.
    Prefer to Rent to Own, but will consider a long term rental.
    We are great tenants, and the house is kept clean, neat. We do not throw parties or act like fools. Our company is the same way we are, or they are not invited back. If you have any further questions, please ask. Thanks!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    JustAChickenLittle&More :

We have been in Kentucky for 2 years now and are foster to adopt parents of young kids under 10. We are middle-aged NON Drinking, Non Druggie people and always pay our rent on time. Since we've been in Kentucky, we have been at the same rental which is a comfortable 3 bedrm, 2 bath home. However...this home is on a very busy street (Hwy 23) and I am waiting for one of the coal trucks to make a wrong turn or slam on the brakes and visit my daughters bedroom. Therefore, we are looking for a new home. It must be a long term rental or rent to own within 10 - 15 years. If you guys/gals know of any rental homes, no matter where they are located in Kentucky, please pm us or email us at [email protected] We are in no hurry, but of course would like to be able to settle in another school district before school starts in the fall. Our needs are below:

Must be in Country (preferably not very far to town)
    Must be 3 to 4 Bedrooms (more is fine)
    Must be 2 Baths or more
    Prefer it to be fenced already
    Need minimum of 3-5 acres of land, more is fine!
    Must be on paved road or dirt road off the paved road.
    Prefer to Rent to Own, but will consider a long term rental.
    We are great tenants, and the house is kept clean, neat. We do not throw parties or act like fools. Our company is the same way we are, or they are not invited back. If you have any further questions, please ask. Thanks!

I'm going to repost this on the Kentucky people thread for you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by