ETA: new site its better......Black Friday 2010 ads

Hah! I wish we could shop. Our property taxes are due by the end of November and personal property taxes/registration on our vehicles are due by 6 January. Then time to get ready for state and federal taxes...just like clockwork every year!

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Black Friday! I worked retail all my working life. Those two words make me want to run and hide in a closet.
he.gif
hide.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
ep.gif
barnie.gif

BTW, my very first day on the floor on the job I held longest was Black Friday. No clue what I was thinking there....

Try Dell they are starting at $499 and you customize it so it depends what you add or minus and you can apply for credit there too if you need or want to. I just did for my mil she got $1000 credit and my fil got $3000 credit. My mil computer went out so she needed a new one so we ordered one right then. She was getting one from a rent to own place and she did not like it and sent it back but they were charging her $140 a month and the dell one we ordered is $23 per month alot better.

Fil is not using his credit he just wanted to see what it would give him. I could not believe he got that much credit.

Also sometimes Dell will run no interest on computers for 12 months or 18 months that saves you alot their interest rate is29.9% on credit.

I also heard alot of tvs will be on good sales this black friday not sure why but if someone is looking for one I would watch the ads.

Last edited:
Quote:
Kick in the teeth all the time isn't it? If it isn't our taxes, its insurance. . .looking for ways to cut corners every day. Getting weary about this old world and its screwed up politics.

What you said times 2
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom