Ethel

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by EthelVincent, Jan 21, 2019.

1. EthelVincent

EthelVincent In the Brooder

Jan 21, 2019
    Hi i want to open a small chicken business but i dont have a name yet .can someone help me come up with ideas of naming my business business/...please

2. Shadrach

Shadrach Roosterist

Jul 31, 2018
    Catalonia, Spain
    My Coop
    Hello EthelVincent.
    Welcome to BYC.
    What kind of 'chicken business' were you thinking of?

Aceoky and DobieLover like this.
  3. Cryss

Cryss Crowing

Nov 12, 2017
    Northwest New Jersey
    Hi Ethel! Welcome! :welcome
    Give us some info on you and your chickens and setup. Often such things will inspire a catchy name. Things like where are you? (Not your home address, just a general local. Mine is Northwest NJ). What breed(s) of chicken do you have? How many? Are going to sell eggs, meat, or live birds? What kind of coop, run, free range do you have? Pictures of your birds and their set up are ALWAYS enjoyed by everyone. :yesss: I look forward to seeing your progress as a business. If I am able to expand the way I'm dreaming to, I may try selling some eggs myself.

Aceoky and Shadrach like this.
  4. EthelVincent

EthelVincent In the Brooder

Jan 21, 2019
    i was thinking of
    i was thinking of buying small chick and raise them after i sell them and make profit...and once i've made enough profit i will then expand my business and start selling eggs and chickens.

Shadrach and Cryss like this.
  5. Cryss

Cryss Crowing

Nov 12, 2017
    Northwest New Jersey
    Are you thinking of selling POL or meat?

Shadrach likes this.
  6. Northern Flights

Northern Flights Chirping

May 6, 2018
    Cariboo Country BC
    "Ethel Vincent's Finest Pullets"? For the ad have a picture of some dear old granny in a rocking chair on a porch and some chickens hanging around. That should get the punters lining up round the block.

ChooksNQuilts, Cryss and Shadrach like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: