euharlee ga chicken auction

gapeachy

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
Rome Ga
in euharlee ga they have a chicken auction every 1st and 2nd sat at Ray Harris goat barn.....they have alot of chickens there...more chickens than goats...also chicken products like laying boxes and feeders waters pens and cages...all kind of stuff....at really good prices...you bid on them....

Be extremely careful when buying chickens from an auction, make sure you quarantine them or risk killing off your entire flock by spreading diseases.

Thank you for telling people about our Auction but the dates are wrong....they are on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month..... we just wanted to stop in and welcome everyone to come by and visit our Auction. We do have a strong Poultry sale and are working hard to build it even larger. We also have a great concession - inside rest rooms - heat and air - bleachers and seats and our schedule is as follows...Poultry and small animal 10am..our Goats and sheep and calf and horses mules lamas etc starts at 12pm and we have a misc sale from 3 to 4:30pm then we have a Tack sale from 430pm to 6:45pm and then the Horse sale from 7pm to finish. would love to see you there...Ray Harris

They test for disease there. I would not be afraid to bid on a bird, just make sure you go thru and look closely at all the birds before you do. There was plenty of time for me last time I went there, and I sold all but one bird that I took too. They bid too low on my longcrower rooster so I did a no sale on him and brought him home.

This place is nice and clean especially since the tornado took them out last year and they rebuilt. It looks great.

Thanks for your kind words about our auction...we have had standing room only for the last four auctions and everyone has been very pleased with the prices they are getting for their animals. We hope to see you again soon.

Back
Top Bottom