(Europe)more than 20 OLD ENGLISH GAMES for free rehoming!!!!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by strangeanimal, Jun 5, 2017.

1. strangeanimal

strangeanimal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2017
    Belgium
    Hi ,

Despite the fact I love my gamebirds they are in need , desperately for a new home , it looks as if no one in Belgium knows anything about this breed yet it is a very fine breed , they are in all colours , from patridge to white , cream , buff , etc ,
    some of them are old english games Bantams ! some the usual old english games , at this point we talk about youngesters too .
    All free entirely BUT with help to catch them , they are exellent free rangers but they do well in run too , the roosters are ONLY agressive if you touch the the nest or hens , if not these birds are very friendly !
    Anyone interested please contact me , I am willing to give them all , or as wished an amount and youngsters too !
    age unknown , some roosters are over 4 years but most of them are max 2-3 years , they all still lay a lot of white/ creamy average sized eggs , very tastefull !!

2. strangeanimal

strangeanimal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2017
    Belgium
    In total counted there were 28 birds wherefrom :
    12 roosters ...
    now 5 hens are reserved to a good home , still many to go !!! urgent looking for rehoming GREAT , gentle birds !!! goodlooking !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by