Eva talking a warming break

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by flocksalot, Jan 15, 2013.

1. flocksalot

flocksalot Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Poynette WI
    Eva is a BBW that is going to be 2 in march. She was one of two girls I had for pets. Gracie died on New Year's Eve. Eva gets to come in
    when she gets too cold running around with the midgets. She stays in the foyer and plays with things clucking and a plucking.
    [​IMG]
    But outside waits lover boy Frankie. He likes his girls with a bit of meat on them bones. Literally he is less than half her size, but he loves her. So as she warms up he makes trip after trip around the house calling for her. Frankie is one of my midget toms.

[​IMG]

2. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Nice shots. Ah, the lovelorn...

That would be an interesting cross.

3. flocksalot

Mar 25, 2011
    Poynette WI
    Sadly Eva gets bored, gets up, and walks away while Frankie is still doing his tap dance routine on her back. He's just to short In length to complete the deal, and Eva is too I patient. Would be interesting but not likely to happen. Theirs is more of a emotional, if they can have that, kind of love.

4. flocksalot

Mar 25, 2011
    Poynette WI
    Wow hit the button twice and post the same thing twice. Can't do that on the desk top.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  5. myfinefeatheredfriends

myfinefeatheredfriends Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Ohio
    Happens to me too ^^ lol. Wow, getting a BBW to live to age 2 is quite an impressive accomplishment!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by