Ever breed EEs with standard Cochins?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chickenbuttsowhat, Dec 16, 2011.

1. chickenbuttsowhat

chickenbuttsowhat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    Danville, Arkansas
    I sold my ameraucana Rooster last month since my one true ameraucana girl got killed and my black standard Cochin girls r laying so he won't get in the way of my black Cochin rooster (handsome) job lol I got a few EEs girls left so I fig to breed them with handsome. Last week the mixed babies hatch and omg so cute they have the feather feet of their daddy but all diff colors (even one all white [​IMG] ) with fluffy cheeks has anyone else try to breed them or didn't mean to. If so may I see the grown up pics so I know how cute my new fluff balls look like as adults.

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Nope but will this Spring as I have both running together...do any of your chicks have pea combs?

3. chickenbuttsowhat

May 30, 2011
    Danville, Arkansas
    so fare no but omg they r sooooo cute with big buffy cheeks and feather legs i'll need to take pics and post

4. Supermommy486

Supermommy486 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    South Central Texas
    Not with EE's but I did have a Cochin breed with my Buff Orp Roo and now I have what I think they call a lemon blue color for the Cochin that is standard size with feathered feet. Hehe

5. chickenbuttsowhat

May 30, 2011
    Danville, Arkansas
    these r the only two that would stay still need to get a better cam so i can get pics inside the brooder lol

This lil girl mom is a White EE and Dad my Black standard Cochin rooster
    [​IMG]

This is other girl mom a golden laced EE and same dad as the other one [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by