Ever eat your husbands cooking?

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
14 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
I let my dear hubby cook today. He put a roast in the crock pot...and a half gallon of hot sauce!! Buffaloed beef roast...mmmmmmmmmmmm! Heartburn Central
lol.png
At least it is the night I have a bunch of quail hatching and will be up anyway..LOL! Even the potatoes were tangy
big_smile.png

Are ya gonna feel like this later tonight????:
somad.gif

My DH is a wonderful cook. He does like things a lot hotter than I do, but he tones it down for me. He'll usually just adds his hot pepper sauce to his food once it's on his plate.
I just wish he would cook more often!

Jean

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Mac & Cheese (from a blue box) Ramen noodles , that's about it.

Nope, do not eat his cooking. Does all the other stuff outside though. Mow, trash, fixing everything. We have a great thing going. He does "his" jobs and I do "mine" Been together 17 yrs now. Not even close to done yet.
love.gif

Quote:
lol.png
I've felt like that since I ate!!! No antacids in the house either...gonna be a long night..it is funny though because he knows I use hot sauce to tenderize, but it cooks out, he just got WAYYY too much in there!! The potatoes soaked it up too...but the meat was definately tender
big_smile.png

hahah Cindyloohoo... sounds like something my hubby would call 'delicious!'...

But he is learning... Here is my hubby's list of dinners!

- Fry up (eggs, bacon and anything else greasy he can find, usually with some fried chips!)
- Spaghetti bolognese (because I don't like it muych... so if he doesnt cook it.. he doesnt get it as often as he wants!!!)
- 2 minute noodles
- Beef stew (following a recipe his chef friend gave to him)

for a man who could not cook at all when we first met (10 years ago) ... I am quite proud!!
big_smile.png

My dh really sucks at cookine, he can make Krappy Dinner, frozen foods and soup from a mix ,cold cereal too!

Quote:
lol.png
I've felt like that since I ate!!! No antacids in the house either...gonna be a long night..it is funny though because he knows I use hot sauce to tenderize, but it cooks out, he just got WAYYY too much in there!! The potatoes soaked it up too...but the meat was definately tender
big_smile.png

Try drinking milk...not fat free though
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom