Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Aww, I love it! Thanks! Are those 3 little darlings on their way to me?
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

In a crate with a huge purple ribbon on it!
wink.png

Quote:
I love football too, but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine now. I'm still miffed that our school district won't pay the extra taxes to allow their graduates IN-DISTRICT tuitiion at the local college. I drive past their new college sized football stadium every day and think "Maybe instead of that ridiculously huge football stadium, they could spend the money to give their graduating seniors an advantage at the local college ... "

This little town is ridiculous about football... and we are joining the hype. DH has decided that we are going to attend HS football games this year .. even though we don't have a high school student ..
roll.png
I DOOOOOOO enjoy the games...

I love football too and for the next few months we will live and breathe it, but I also agree about academics being put on the back burner. You are so right about that! The funding is screwed up, but I love the sport. High school, college, pros, I watch it all. Destiny was stats girl last year for the radio, but refused to do it this year since it is brother's senior year and she has to refrain from cheering in the press box, but this year I think she is going to agree to be our first ever side line reporter. That should be interesting! A few short years ago she didn't even know what a quarterback was and now she can rattle stats like a pro!
lol.png

Good for her! I hope DD13 decides to get involved in something next year when she is in HS so that we can have a REAL excuse to go to the games .. lol. I think she might be leaning more toward FFA or Ag .. which suits me just fine.

Quote:
I love football too and for the next few months we will live and breathe it, but I also agree about academics being put on the back burner. You are so right about that! The funding is screwed up, but I love the sport. High school, college, pros, I watch it all. Destiny was stats girl last year for the radio, but refused to do it this year since it is brother's senior year and she has to refrain from cheering in the press box, but this year I think she is going to agree to be our first ever side line reporter. That should be interesting! A few short years ago she didn't even know what a quarterback was and now she can rattle stats like a pro!
lol.png

Good for her! I hope DD13 decides to get involved in something next year when she is in HS so that we can have a REAL excuse to go to the games .. lol. I think she might be leaning more toward FFA or Ag .. which suits me just fine.

So instead of attending the football games, you will need to build a goat pen............
wink.png

Quote:
lol.png

We have went through FFA with both kids and they both love it! I think it is a very worthwhile organization. Also, in high school, my daughter was a mascot. I think that is what got her more interested in football. We are the bulldogs and she would costume up for every game. Other than that, she was perfectly happy with her books, spelling bees and all that nerdy stuff.
cool.png
By the time she graduated, Colton started football. He wasn't interested when he was younger and just started his freshman year, so he hasn't been playing as long as most boys in his class.

Quote:

So instead of attending the football games, you will need to build a goat pen............
wink.png

Or both!!
big_smile.png

Kelly--Did I just hear you singing to me on Facebook?
lol.png

Quote:
gig.gif

In a crate with a huge purple ribbon on it!
wink.png

I won't tell hubby where they came from if you don't!
hide.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
Not yet, but I am hoping! (I like chocolate, hint, hint) I think we will probably celebrate tomorrow night. Colton has senior football pics tonight.

Back
Top Bottom