1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ever get Egg Fever?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by countyroad1330, Dec 15, 2007.

1. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I do believe that I have egg fever. I want to hatch eggs in my incubator! And I don't want just a few identifieds, I want a large mixed lot where they'll all be a surprise! There's a lot of 24+ of ALL kinds on E-bay that I am SO tempted to buy. But I don't really have room for that many chickens, and I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to rehome the ones I can't keep. *sigh* Anyone else ever suffer from this sickness? [​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I have that fever. I just wish I had the land. If I had the land I would by the GQF sportsman incubator

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2007
  3. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Ha! Oh I have the land, just not pens. I can't stand to let them go free range, not after the fuss it caused when the neighbor's were free range... [​IMG] But boy those chickens sure do spread out the cattle manure. [​IMG]

4. SillyChick

SillyChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    It is natural to have the egg fever. Egg fever usually worsens near the 21st day or after hearing a pip. Sometimes even seizures occur.

Beware!

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I plan on having a real bad case of it after the first of the year! I've been holding off cuz I don't want babies in the house YET.

6. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    AAAAAHHHH....yeah.

7. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

SHHHHHHHHHHH YOU are contageous and should NOT be allowed to post and spread this horrid non curable infection!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by