Ever have a "blonde" moment?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by paddock36, Sep 24, 2010.

1. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I'm sure we all have them (and no offense meant to the "true" blondes) but my DS seems to have them all the time. The other day he was filling up the chicken waterers and my DH told him when he is done to put the hose in the swimming pool (to add water of course). So when he was finished filling up the waterers he put the hose in the pool, and then turned it off. [​IMG]

Got another one- I ordered a pair of shoes that my DS really wanted and he has been stalking the UPS, Postman, and Fed Ex trucks for weeks. So Yesterday my DS gets home from (high) school and comes running into my room asking if his shoes came yet? I said no, not yet. I began to wonder and got on the computer to check on the tracking number because they should have arrived already. I see the tracking number said they were delivered at 2:48 PM and now I'm really worried because my son got home at 3:30PM and I hadn't recieved the shoes. So go open the front door just to check in case they were put on the porch or left outside and there was the box, it was right in front of the door. My DS had to step over them to get into the door. He really does have blonde hair too.

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    [​IMG]

I know that I keep getting blonder with age.

3. paddock36

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Quote:So do I. When I tell my DS that he is such a blonde he always says "You're a blonde too Mom" and my reply is Yes, but I get my blonde from a box, You get your blonde from the root.

4. denim deb

denim deb Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    I have a niece that should have been born a blonde. We have to explain blonde jokes to her.

5. paddock36

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Uhhh.....ummm..... What was the question again? What site am I on? [​IMG]

7. paddock36

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Quote:[​IMG] Let me guess, your blonde too. We need a blonde smiley [​IMG]

8. annageckos

annageckos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    I am a (natural) blond. A few of my family members are box blonds. They are the 'typical' blond, you know, ditzy. My explanation is that all that bleach they dump onto their heads is soaking into their brains, killing the brain cells(or what little cells they have left) I, honestly, hate blond jokes, only because I had to hear them all my life from jerks who don't know me. But saying that I have my moments. I just can't think of any right now.

9. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Quote:[​IMG] Let me guess, your blonde too. We need a blonde smiley [​IMG]

Yep...but box blonde. [​IMG]

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Blond moments are part of the aging process. I have them frequently. Wait a minute, I'm not blond. Oh yeah, I don't even have any hair. Bald By Choice![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by